Forum durchsuchen
MMO-spy.de MMO NEWS Forum » MMO-Foren » ArcheAge
How to eliminate web security attacks

Autor Beitrag

Brain Brain ist Offline
Keeper
Aktivitätsstatus: 4%
How to eliminate web security attacks
With the advent of my web application, my profit from the business increased significantly, but several times we had failures due to fraudulent attacks. How to get rid of this, what effective methods do you know to protect your application from a web security attack?
Persönliche Nachricht senden Beiträge suchen Zur Freundesliste hinzufügen

Andrey Andrey ist Offline
Starter
Aktivitätsstatus: 0%
Yes, this is really a disaster, and of course there are a lot of antiviruses, but scammers come up with new ways. You need to watch a video on YouTube on how to correctly create all the settings on the site itself so that there are no all possible loopholes through its poor security. This is the most important thing.

Pylypp Pylypp ist Offline
Keeper
Aktivitätsstatus: 2%
I advise you to contact a competent programmer who can take your protection to a new level so that no hacker can log in or hack your system. I understand how important this is and how dangerous it can be for your business, so the sooner you solve this issue, the better it will be for you

Wilsontis Wilsontis ist Offline
Starter
Product-centric and customer-centric are two appeals to building a business, one focusing on the product and the other focusing on the event. It is important to note right away that these are two sides of the same coin. A product cannot live without, customer service is impossible without product development. However, Fireart https://fireart.studio/blog/what-is-product-centric-organization/ evaluates the effectiveness of the interaction of approaches to find their pros and cons. The theoretical best solution is to work on both approaches.

Christopher Christopher ist Offline
Starter
Web applications, like any other, can be hacked. If the application has a place where you can enter text, upload an image, transfer some information, attackers can use this place to attack. You can use the new mobile web application that launches Fireart Studio, it is completely secure and protected from various attacks.

Pylypp Pylypp ist Offline
Keeper
Aktivitätsstatus: 2%
With the advent of my web application, my profit from the business increased significantly, but several times we had failures due to fraudulent attacks. How to get rid of this, what effective methods do you know to protect your application from a web security attack?

WillyWhite WillyWhite ist Offline
Petmaster
Aktivitätsstatus: 9%
The use of various technologies can really help in doing business, so it makes sense to constantly look for some new business solutions. I love finding options like this software https://www.pandadocPresseportal https://news8.de//contract-management-software/ that makes it easy to work with documents, contracts, and agreements. It really frees up more time for more important tasks.
Zurzeit aktive Benutzer (0 Registrierte, 0 Gäste)