Forum durchsuchen
Thema: My friend wonders
Autor Beitrag
Aktivitätsstatus: 2%
In Russia, the process of obtaining citizenship for minors is quite simple. If you are a parent living in Russia and you have your child's birth certificate, you can apply to get zagranpassport. I advise you to do this with the advice of specialists. Maybe this way you can significantly speed up the process.
YAPPI ist offline   eMail senden Persönliche Nachricht senden Beiträge suchen Zur Freundesliste hinzufügen ICQ